Friday, April 25, 2014

ava, the soccer girl.


this little chica has really been getting into soccer lately and she is so fun to watch.  she is all over that field and not afraid to get a little dirty.  i kind of have a soft spot in my heart for soccer since it was such a big part of my childhood and young adult life.  so, naturally, when i seen one of my kids playing and enjoying it, i get a little excited.  i'm really looking forward to seeing her progress and develop some skills.  she has already improved so much since starting back in january.  she is my soccer girl, but don't assume that i will be taking on the soccer mom role because that aint my thang for the time being.  mom to four kids and being a nursing student is about all i can handle.  and i use the word "handle" liberally.


No comments: