Wednesday, December 28, 2011

temple lights on christmas eve

every christmas eve since i was 6 or 7, we would go see the lights at the mesa, az temple as a family. we would all pile in the car and sing christmas songs the whole way there. being at the temple would always put me in the right spirit of christmas.

this year, we headed over to the temple, just like in years past, with my parents and my brothers and sisters. i love seeing how they have changed the lights from year to year and what new things they have added to the already astonishing light display. the temple grounds are so beautiful and festive at christmas time. i'm so glad that i am getting to share this tradition with my little family and i hope that my kids will grow up remembering the true meaning of christmas.

No comments: