Thursday, October 8, 2009

my nie tribute

 i know this has been a big topic in the blogging world this week and i may seem like a broken record, but ever since i started reading stephanie nielson's blog i have become so inspired by this sweet humble and totally amazing woman.

after watching her on the big oprah show yesterday, my adoration for her grew even more. i feel like i am one of her best friends or rather wish i was one of her best friends, and i am probably not alone. seeing how she deals with life everyday considering her limitations makes my life seem so simple and easy and yet i complain about stupid things all the time. then i remember stephanie and everything falls back into perspective. 

i wish i could fly to utah, knock on her front door and tell her how thankful i am for her example. and then hug her for like an hour. does that seem strange?? anyway, since that probably isn't going to happen, i just want to thank her from my measly little blog.

thank you stephanie!! you are the sweetest, coolest, funniest, most inspiring mom, person, blogging friend out there. hopefully someday i will get the privilege of meeting you face to face. although, i would probably freeze up and get all nervous and just stutter and then walk away feeling like an idiot. but that moment would probably be worth the humiliation. 

2 comments:

Myers Mayhem said...

OMG i'm so glad I'm not the only "strange" one who feels the same freaky way!

Marianne said...

UMM...ya I have re watched the oprah and even made Steve watch it! She is amazing and I AGREE with you on everything you said. She is the one person that makes me want to be a better person!! I love her!