Wednesday, January 14, 2009

strawberries+jam+kids

i recently realized that after trying to give jack and ava their usual favorite lunch, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, that they were only eating the peanut butter side. why? in jack's words: "mom, i only like that red kind." i thought for a second and then it hit me that he was talking about my delicious homemade strawberry jam. then it also hit me that he and ava will never again eat store bought jam. so it looks like i am stuck making strawberry jam for a long time. i am also stuck with two large jars of costco size knotsberry jam. anybody need some who don't have picky kids?


1 comment:

The Hall Family said...

Thats what happens when you are such an awesome cook. My poor kids have never tasted homemade jam, maybe I will have to steal a jar of yours :)