Monday, June 18, 2012

swim team.


once again, i have tortured myself (and my family) by signing my kids up for summer swim team.  with daily early morning practices, early evening swim meets that jason can rarely attend since he's still at work, and the scorching 100+ degree heat makes me wonder why i keep doing this.  then, i realize how rewarding it is to watch my kids compete and improve throughout the swim season.  plus, it's great exercise and they love collecting the ribbons. (except jack is now realizing that certain colors are better than others.)  this is ava's first year of swim team and she is loving it. jack, on the other hand, isn't so jazzed about waking up early in the morning to go swim laps.  hang in there kiddos, you are doing awesome and we only have a couple more weeks left.

No comments: