Monday, February 28, 2011

i can see the finish line

(somewhere around 36 or 37 weeks, i think - the doc keeps changing my due date so who knows)


(up close and personal)


i'm not too fond of these of photos but for documentation purposes i decided to post them anyway.
it's hard to believe the end is here... actually it's not.
scratch that.
the end of this pregnancy has seemed like 20 billion years.
what is hard to believe is that i'm going to have 4 stinkin' kids!
i'd like to say that i'm ready for the challenge but my mind knows better.
i guess it's just going to be even crazier around here for a while.
the exciting part is i won't be pregnant anymore and i will have a precious new baby to make me smile :)

i know ava is getting more than excited and that she will be my little helper whether i like it or not; jack is realizing his days as the only boy are numbered, and eden... oh little eden.
i'm just going to have make sure that she doesn't poke his eyes out.

i am due in a week or two but have been dilated to a 4 and 80% effaced for about a week now.
so, i guess anytime.
but my luck, this little tease will make me wait till my due date.
either way, this bun is done.
(just ask my massive protruding belly button)


No comments: